Terms & Conditions of Gift Card
• This card is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of activation OR until the balance in the Card reaches zero WHICHEVER IS EARLIER.
• This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise at all Spencer’s Hypers & Supers.
• This is not a credit card or a legal tender.
• Bearer is the owner of the card.
• This card holds no value until activated.
• The return policy of Spencer’s will be applicable to items purchased using this card. In case of a replacement, goods equivalent to the value of the gift card can be purchased. Any amount above that will be required to be paid for by the customer.
• Spencer’s is not responsible/liable for any loss to customer if the card is lost or stolen in any manner whatsoever; if it is lost or stolen it can’t be blocked.
• This Card is only an entitlement to credit to the extent of the load value of the card at the time of the purchase.
• The load value of this card cannot be encashed.
• The gift card can be used for multiple redemptions against multiple bills, equivalent to the balance available in the card.
• If purchase value exceeds the balance of the Card, the order balance must be paid with credit/debit/prepaid card or cash at the time of purchase.
• Gift card once purchased or recharged cannot be cancelled.
• No duplicate card will be issued.
• Spencer’s reserves the right to modify/amend the rules or associated benefits with this card without prior intimation.
• This card is the property of Spencer’s Retail Ltd to whom it should be returned on request.
• For balance enquiry & expiry, SMS SPNGC 16 digit card number to 9841646669 or call us at 1800 266 0134 (toll free operational-8.00a.m-10p.m all days) or click here.
• Spencer’s shall not be liable and responsible for any unauthorized and/or fraudulent purchase/s made using the card. The holder of this card shall be solely responsible for the safe custody of the card and the credentials mentioned on it.