Important Terms and Conditions:
- After you’ve entered the Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card on the www.amazon.in, it becomes a part of Amazon Pay Balance. Also, Amazon Pay Balance is a sum of all balances associated with the Gift Cards in your Amazon.in account.
- To check whether the funds are already there on your account, view your Amazon Pay Balance in Your Account.
- Once you have added the Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) to your account, the funds available will reflect in your Amazon Pay Balance.
- If your balance is sufficient to buy a product, you can complete the purchase with your Amazon Pay Balance only. If your balance is not sufficient to buy the product, you can use a combination of your Amazon Pay Balance and other payment options – Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking to purchase your product. You cannot use a combination of a Amazon Pay Balance and COD or Amazon Pay Balance and EMI.
- More than one GV / GC can be used in one transaction
Other Terms and Conditions:
- This is an Amazon Instant Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and can be redeemed only at www.amazon.in
- Gift cards that are not yet added to the account can be redeemed directly in the checkout process while placing an order. To do this, enter the code of the gift card directly on the payments page while checking out an item. This will automatically add the gift card balance to your account and will be applied to your purchase.
- Amazon Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) CANNOT be re-validated once expired.
- Any dispute related to the Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
- For any acceptance issue or queries, call 1800 3000 9009 for immediate help.
- For complete terms and conditions please visit www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc