This website (“Platform”) is operated by a SABCHARGE.IN, (“SABCHARGE.IN”).
By way of the Platform, SABCHARGE.IN is inter alia engaged in the business of providing to its customers including you, end to end stored value card solutions by managing gift card, prepaid card and loyalty programs and facilitating distribution of gift and prepaid cards through various channels (collectively “Services”);
- INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
We may automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from a:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive;
• an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
• the domain server through which you access our service;
• the type of computer you’re using; and
• the type of web browser you’re using.
We may actively collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name;
• email address;
• mobile phone number and contact details;
• address and postal code;
• opinions of features on this Platform;
• product / service preferences; and
• Other information as per our registration process and as stipulated by applicable law, ancillary to availing of the different classes of Services provided by us.
We may also actively collect the following personal information as below:
- about the pages you visit/access;
• the links you click on this Platform;
• the number of times you access a particular page; and
• the number of times you have interacted on this Platform.
We may collect your name and billing address when you make payment for the Services. However, we will NEVER collect any confidential financial details. All payment information barring the aforesaid (i.e. name and address) will be obtained and processed by our online payment partners and payment gateways.
- METHOD OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
We may collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of the Platform.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. This Platform may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites which we do not own, manage or control.
- METHOD OF USING INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- tailor-make our Platform to suit your interest;
• optimize the Platform for you based on your usage pattern;
• to get in touch with you when necessary;
• to provide and improve the Services;
• to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy;
• to provide the Services to you; and
• for security purposes: to protect ourselves or our websites and applications.
We use personally identifiable information internally to:
- send you confirmations, notifications, acknowledgments and other details pertaining to the Services you have placed on the Platform;
• direct our efforts to improve features and facilities;
• send you materials regarding: (i) upcoming offers; and/or (ii) any information that we deem material in order for you to be a fully informed user and customer of, and visitor to the Platform.
We may use your information as otherwise permitted by law.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not use information collected from you, for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission;
• it is to provide and facilitate provision of the Services;
• it is with a successor to all or part of our business;
• special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
• it forms part of the anonymous information we share with our sub-distributors and channel partners and/or advertisers on an aggregate basis.
- THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS
- PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTING INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION
To correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
- Send an e-mail to : support@SABCHARGE.IN.com; or
• Call the following telephone number: 8076377800
- POLICY UPDATES
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the grievance redressal officer are provided below:
Mr. Archit Gupta
C-208, Old Seemapuri,
Delhi, India – 110095
Top of Form
Our website address is: http://www.sabcharge.in.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.