Card User Benefits
- Choice: The card user gets to chose from over 11 lakh merchant establishments in India
- Online transactions: The card user can even place orders online
- Multiple usage : Can be used any number of times
- No minimum balance: The entire amount loaded in the card can be used up
- Easy to use: Can be used at point of sale or online like any debit/credit card
- Convenience: Fits any wallet, which leads to maximum usage
- Safe and secure: If lost the card can be blocked and replaced at a nominal fee
The card will be loaded with the Gift Card Value.
1. Zaggle Kuber Card shall be valid only in India.
2. The Card cannot be used for cash withdrawals.
3. Upon a transaction utilizing an amount, such amount shall be reduced from the then available balance on the Card.
4. For any enquiry, please call us at 1800 500 1231 or visit www.zaggle.in/payments
5. The card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Terms and Conditions for Kuber Gift Card (‘Card’)
1. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by purchasing, activating, using or attempting to use the Card or making transaction enquiries or exercising any right to redeem the value loaded on the Card. If you are giving the Card to another person, you should ensure that they are aware of the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Card. The user of the Card is advised to sign at the appropriate place provided on the reverse side of the Card before its use. The Card remains the property of the IndusInd Bank Limited (“Bank”).
2. The Card is a Visa Prepaid card that can be used after activation for purchasing goods and services only in India.
3. The Card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance. For such a transaction you will need to pay the difference by another method if the merchant agrees.
4. The Card is not re-loadable. It is valid until the expiry date mentioned on the front of the Card and cannot be used after expiry.
5. Zaggle Prepaid Ocean Services Pvt. Ltd.(“Zaggle”) will provide a prior notice of 30 days before the expiry of the Card by way of SMS on your registered phone number with us. Kindly ensure that the contact information maintained with us is kept up to date.
6. The Card cannot be used to obtain or redeem cash and cannot be used for making direct debit, recurring, or regular installment payments.
7. The Card cannot be used at any ATM’s for cash withdrawals or any other activity at an ATM. However, if the Card is attempted to be used at an ATM, you will be charged a fee of Rs 25/- per attempt even though the transaction is declined by the ATM.
8. You are responsible for all transactions on the Card. If you notice any error relating to the Card, you should notify us at 1860 500 1231 (Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM) or at email@example.com
9. If you have a problem with a purchase made with the Card, or a dispute with a merchant, you must deal directly with the merchant involved. If you cannot resolve the dispute with the merchant you can contact us at 1860 500 1231 (Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM) or at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The Bank and/or Zaggle reserves the right to place a stop on your Card if:
(a) You report that your Card has been lost, stolen or damaged; or
(b) The Bank and/or Zaggle believes (or reasonably suspects) that the Card has been used (or will be used) contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Bank and/or Zaggle may issue a replacement Card to you against such lost, stolen or damaged Card, upon a request being made by you, in this regard and at our sole discretion. A fee of Rs 100 plus GST would be applicable.
12. A fuel surcharge of 1.18% or Rs.11.8 whichever is higher will be applied on all fuel purchases.
13. Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy of the specific merchant. Refunds may be in the form of a credit to the Card, cash refund or in-store credit. If the Card expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds resulting from a refund (whether or not the original transaction being refunded was made using the Card) then you will have no access to those funds.
14. You are responsible for checking your transaction history online and knowing your available balance. You can check your balance on the website www.zaggle.in/payments or by calling Zaggle on 1860 500 1231 (Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM).
15. If you have a query about the Card, you can contact us at 1860 500 1231 (Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM) or at email@example.com
17. Not withstanding anything contained herein above, the user hereby accepts and confirms that as a pre-condition to the use of the Card, the user hereby agrees and gives consent to the disclosure by the Bank and/or Zaggle of all or any such:
(i) Information and data relating to the Card / user;
(ii) Information or data relating to any of the terms of this Agreement; and
(iii) Default, committed by the user in discharge of the obligation contained herein; as the Bank and/or Zaggle may deem appropriate and necessary, to disclose and furnish to Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd. And any other agency authorized in this behalf by Reserve Bank of India or any other regulatory authority.
18. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep the Bank and Zaggle Prepaid Ocean Services Pvt. Ltd. Indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, personal injury, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever which the Bank or Zaggle may at any time incur, sustain, suffer in respect of your use of Card or otherwise. Unless, expressly provided herein, the Bank & Zaggle disclaims any liability to you in this regard.
19. The Bank and/or Zaggle reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and all fees and charges related to the Card at any time at its sole discretion. The same shall be updated on our website www.zaggle.in/payments. All fees and charges related to the Card will be recovered by a debit to the Card or through other means as available and applicable.
20. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and be construed to in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai